Tuesday, September 27, 2005

British Franchise Pack

I received the pack and the book from the British Franchise Association today and have reviewed the information. The book is quite interesting and goes through what you need to consider to start a franchise, but I was fairly annoyed that the BFA also enclosed a copy of the book in the franchisor's pack - so I've got two copies now.

The pack is ok and has some useful stuff in it, including a video about how a franchisee thinks. Not sure it's worth the money though.

I did book myself onto the Natwest Franchise Seminar in Birmingham yesterday too, which is on the 18th October. Not the ideal time (as it is 6.45pm - 9.45pm and in Birmingham, so will take me a while to get there), but it should be useful.

Feeling quite frustrated today. There doesn't seem to be any definitive answer for anything and it takes quite a lot of research and going to different sources to get the information you need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home