Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I still hate processes!

After what seems like months and months of work (well in my favour, it has been), I feel like I'm finally nearer the end of putting together my processes. I still have quite a few to do, but I'm about 70% complete. I reckon that the rest will be finished between now and the end of November and includes getting my franchisee agreement up and running. Today, it does feel like things are coming together.

I've also been in touch with a client of mine who used to be a franchisee of National Legal Services. She confirmed my earlier assumptions about the way that franchise runs, but says that instead of a % of the total for a service provided by the franchisor, it was a set price. Interesting - hadn't thought of doing it that way.

I was also talking to my mother-in-law the other day, who also bought a franchise. Instead of the upfront fee, they pay monthly in instalments over 8 years. This is a good way of doing things as well and something that I might take up.

Oh and I was also up for two national awards recently - best business expansion plan and best marketing plan. I didn't win unfortunately, but it is still a great testimant to the services ET provide and should be great for business. One of my students on a start-up course that I run entered her plan too and won the award for the under-25 category. I'm absolutely thrilled for her and this is also great support for what ET does.

I'm hoping successes like this will convince any potential franchisee that ET is a good franchise to go for. Though I know it will be, I've got to think about this from a "customers" point of view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home