Monday, October 16, 2006

National Franchise Exhibition

Last week I went up to the National Franchise Exhibition at the NEC. I know some contacts who regularly go up there and run the Business Advice Zone, so I volunteered my time to work on this.

This is a great and free way to come into contact with lots of people who are considering buying a franchise and give them advice, help and information. I also met the organiser of the exhibition and have approached her to see whether I can speak at the next one.

Even though I have been a bit down on my marketing for the franchise for the past few month, doing the franchise exhibition reminded me that if you just keep your eyes and ears open for opportunities, there's loads out there that you can do for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home