Monday, July 10, 2006

Marketing

One of the things that I’ve learnt about myself is that I find it fairly tough to get something off the ground. I really have to work at it and work at it to make things happen. I wish I was one of those people who get straight As without doing any work, but unfortunately if I want an A, I have to really work for it.
The result of this is that when you’re working really hard at things and nothing happening, it’s easy to get demotivated and then you stop working at them just before things take off.

That’s what’s happened to me and marketing the franchise. I haven’t really marketed it probably for a while now and the result is that very few people are asking for information. I know this and I’m working with my mentor to address it, but it’s hard going. Hopefully, things will pick up with this side of the franchise soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home