Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Marketing and promoting

Well...I haven't written in this blog for a couple of months. I went through a bit of a crisis back in January, deciding whether I still wanted to do it. And, I have decided that yes, I do. So, having made that decision, I'm now onto promoting the franchise.

I've met with three potential franchisees so far and was quite stumped when they asked me some questions - a sign that I'm not quite as prepared as I thought I was. Also, even though I knew that I would be marketing a whole new business, it's quite a shock to realise how difficult this is again and that I need to learn how to sell it.

So, I've arranged a couple of meetings with people I know well and have asked them to pose as a potential franchisee for me and fire some questions. I've got the first one of these on Friday, so I will let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home