Monday, November 14, 2005

People are interested!!

I'm amazed to find that people are interested in the franchise. It's funny - you work so hard on things and for a while you think that you are the only person in the whole world who'll be interested in it. But, I spoke to someone else I met this week and he said that he really thought his friend would like to know more details and could I send something over to him.

It doesn't however, create pressure on me to finish all the processes, particularly ones that relate to the franchisee information. These are however, the hardest ones to do - mainly because they're so time consuming.

I'm not really a visual person either, so it takes me ages to make things look pretty and easy to read. I think this will have to take priority now though.

The other thing I'm waiting for is one of the franchise packs to come through. I lent my copy to a contact of mine so that she could get some ideas on how to structure her literature. I've ordered another copy, but it hasn't arrived yet.

But, it sounds like I'm making excuses to me. Mental note for tomorrow - stop procrasinating and get on with it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home