Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Up and down like a yo-yo

It's amazing how when you're running a business your moods are constantly up and down - one minute you're on top of the world (like I was last week when a business contact said he would be interested in hearing more about the franchise) and the next you're down in the dumps again (like I was just now being told off for posting the wrong thing on an on-line forum). My mentor always tells me "show me an entrepreneur and I'll show you a manic depressant" and he's absolutely right as anyone running a business will testify.

On the more positive side, things seem to be finally coming together. Not only have I almost finished my process (and boy will I be breaking out the bubbly when that happens), but I also managed to get a copy of the franchisee agreement just by asking around and finding the right contacts. Plus, with the interest from a business contact wanting to know more about the franchise, I really feel that by the end of November I will be in a position to start promoting it to others.

Watch this space to see whether I manage to do that or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home