Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It's a new business!

The more I become immersed in the franchise, the more I realise that I've actually got a new business on my hands - one that needs nurturing and supporting right from being a baby through to growing up into a child. Funnily enough, even though I've been through this process with the main business and this is now into child stage, I've almost forgotton what it was like to start a business from scratch and the range of emotions that you go through.

Also, it's really tough at the moment to balance the two, as I need to keep on getting clients for the current business as well as talk to potential franchisees. I find I'm tending to spend more time on one than on the other and I'm having to go through that learning curve again.

Even though I've heard (and experienced) other people who've started a different business from their existing one and seen how they've found it a shock to the system, I've never really believed it would be that different until now - yet another learning curve to add to the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home