Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Franchise Research

How the week's fly - I didn't realise it was April since I last updated this blog. Part of the reason for not doing this as regularly as I wanted to was that I was going through the first year blues. Most new businesses in their first year hit this low point and it takes a while for them to get back on track. But, seem to be getting there now.

Anyway, I wanted to do some market research on what people think about when they consider buying a franchise (even if you're not thinking about buying a franchise, it would be great to get your views anyway). So, I've created a short survey and would appreciate it if you could fill it in.

Once I've got enough responses, I'll share the results in this forum. Go to the survey by clicking on the following link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=565272277222

Many thanks
Helen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home