Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Why don't I believe people...

Franchising a business reminds me of organising a wedding. Once you’ve organised your own wedding, you try and pass this experience onto people who are getting married and they don’t want to know, preferring to do it all themselves. Once they have though, they then find out that they would have benefited from your experience, if only they’d listened…

Same goes for franchising. People tried to tell me things when I first started looking into this and I didn’t believe them. Now I’ve found out everything they told me was true like you should sell a franchise like you were selling your products and services – it’s the same process, just a different product and it’s hard work getting people on board.

Having said that I feel as though I’ve gone on a hell of a journey this year and learnt a lot, so that can’t be too bad. And even though it’s been tough at times, hopefully it will be worth it in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home